At a Glance
First chewable flea and tick preventative
No messing around with topical droppers
Same manufacturer as Frontline Plus
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Meet Nexgard - a flea and tick preventative from the makers of Frontline Plus, the #1 choice of veterinarians, and the FIRST flea and tick killer in a beef-flavored chew.
NexGard for dogs kills adult fleas before they lay eggs, and kills ticks, too. All in a delicious, soft chew that dogs love.
NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved and proven safe for use
It contains an ingredient, afoxolaner, that helps treat and
control fleas and ticks and keeps killing for a full 30 days.5
So it helps provide protection you can feel good about.
Nexgard contains Afoxolaner.
Side Effects and Warnings
NexGard is for use in dogs only. The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lethargy, and lack of appetite. The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.
4-10 lbs - 3 Month
10-24 lbs - 3 Month
24-60 lbs - 3 Month
60-120 lbs - 3 Month
4-10 lbs - 6 Month
10-24 lbs - 6 Month
24-60 lbs - 6 Month
60-120 lbs - 6 Month
4-10 lbs - 12 Month
10-24 lbs - 12 Month
24-60 lbs - 12 Month
60-120 lbs - 12 Month
Store Nexgard in a cool, dry place.
Administer 1 Nexgard chew per month, per body weight. For best results, ensure dog consumes entire chew.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 49
Rated 5 out of 5 by SHINIL WILL NOT GO BACK
MY DOG LOVES THE TASTE AND I LOVE THE EASE. NEVER NEED THAT MESSY STUFF AGAIN
March 22, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Me55 Nexgard isn't enough
My vet recommended Nexgard Chewables for my dog when we first got him at 2 years of age. They seemed to work at first, but do not get rid of fleas anymore! About a week after giving my dog one of these chews, I woke up with close to 40 flea bites on my neck! My dog does not sleep on my bed, either. I have since added a topical flea treatment (Advantix II) and my dog still scratches! He is an indoor dog that I walk 4 times a day in a fairly rural area. I can't give him more without making him sick and I've bought a years worth of the chews... so I also bought some topical Frontline to replace the Advantix II.
March 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luluinok Kills fleas fast!
Our dog came home with fleas after being kenneled.
As it was amost time for her treatment I dosed her. The fleas were gone immediately and the bites on my ankels healed.
February 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cheryll1227 Highly Recommend
Nexgard chewables are very effective and convenient. I have two dogs, and they both had gotten ticks and the regular flea & tick medicine I was administering to them wasn't working fast enough to get rid of this nasty pests. So I switched to Nexgard chewables to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did. The ticks' situation got under control, now my dogs and my home are back to normal. It is so easy to give to my dogs, they love it, and I love the no-mess. It is a little pricey, especially when you have more than one pet, but it's all worth since it delivers.
February 25, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by MajorChaos Good product, my dog loves them.
No mess with oily stuff on the dogs back and my dog thinks she is getting a treat, she loves them. A little pricey, but they seem to work.
February 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ang53 Good product
Other products don't work on my dog but this one does and my dog likes it!
February 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dobie007 No more fleas or ticks
Was using the traditional Frontline drops and that did not kill the fleas and ticks. I overheard this product through word of mouth from people who take their dogs on hikes. Told me they haven't seen a flea or tick when they come back from their hikes. This is true. No longer am I disturbed in the middle of the night from my dog itching and biting. This product works wonders. Ever since the switch I haven't see one flea or tick on my dog. My dog is happy, I am happy and it is one less worry in rgards to maintaining my dogs health. Very satisfied with NEXGARD.
February 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laker1rn4 Worth the price
It's expensive but so much better than the Frontline or other drops on the neck for tick control.
February 6, 2016
Flea & Tick
Meet Nexgard - the new chewable flea and tick preventative made by the same people that brought you Frontline Plus, so you know it's quality.
In stock! Order now!
based on 49
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price