At a Glance
Helps support normal function and health of kidneys
Easy-to-administer, enteric-coated capsules
Compatible with other therapies
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
No reported side effects – can be safely used with conventional renal failure treatments.
Note: Azodyl must be refrigerated at all times. Keep refrigerated at 4° C for best results. To ensure proper temperature, this product will automatically ship overnight, at a cost built into the price.
Azodyl capsules should be given whole and not opened or crushed. If necessary, administer the capsule with a piece of the animal’s favorite food, treat, or with a pill pocket. Keep plenty of water available for the pet to drink.
Up to 5 lbs. - Give 1 capsule daily
5–10 lbs - Give 2 capsules daily (1 in the AM and 1 in the PM)
Over 10 lbs - Give 3 capsules daily (2 in the AM and 1 in the PM)
Note: Azodyl requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, this product will automatically ship overnight.
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price