At a Glance
Quickly relieves symptoms
Easy to administer to your pet
Corrects conditions associated with hypothyroidism
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Thyro-Tabs (L-Thyroxine) are a veterinary medication used to treat hypothyroidism in dogs and cats. Hypothyroidism is a condition associated with low circulating thyroid hormones. If your dog or cat has this condition, Thyro-Tabs (L-Thyroxine) are a synthetic hormone replacement for the thyroid hormone. Once the medication has been administered, the active ingredient, Levothyroxine, is then absorbed into the bloodstream and carries out the tasks that a thyroid hormone usually would. This treatment is proven to help. Your pet will soon have more energy and vitality. Thyro-Tabs come in tablet form and are taken orally. They can be given to your pet directly or mixed together with the animal's food, and the dosage is usually determined by examining the blood levels of thyroxine. The prescription is sure to provide your pet with fast relief and obvious overall improvement in his health. Try Thyro-Tabs (L-Thyroxine) today!
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no side effects in most cases. There can be differences when the pet has a preexisting heart condition; consult a veterinarian regarding these risks.
1.0mg, Pet Caplet,
The initial daily dose is based on weight: 0.1 per 0.2 mg/10 pounds to be administered daily, either at once or in morning and evening installments. This dosage is then adjusted according to the response in the dog’s blood. Thyro-Tabs are to be taken orally, either directly or together with food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 15
Rated 5 out of 5 Bottom Line.........................
Best customer service. Nadine called to tell me the number of pills I had ordered would go past their expiration date so we changed the order to fit the length of time needed. Nadine is FIRST CLASS!!
August 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 As good as it gets!
I've been using PetCareRx for years and always get 100% great service, products and prices. rare in the 21st century, but so appreciated!!
August 30, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Great Price and even better service
The price for this item was .05 cents a pill and through our Vet is was .50 cents a pill. Now that is a big difference. The pills are delivered on time. We have never had a problem with PetCareRx. We will continue to use your service. Thank you
August 2, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Great service
I have always appreciated the quick and dependable service for my pet prescriptions. Thank you!
July 26, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 The price is right
Our dog Jasper has been on this medication for a few years, and the effect is similar to what other reviews here say. What is nice for us is to finally be able to get the pills at about 60% of the cost we were paying our vet :-)
June 28, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 THYRO TAB HELPS MY DOG
Our young lab Lady has been on Thyro tabs for her thyroid condition the last 4 years and she has done really well on it. Her fur is shiny black whereas before it was dull.
June 2, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Excellent and care company
My dog is much better She was slow and gaining weight. All in all, I can tell she's feeling much better, Even know that she has Cancer now.
She's a wonderful Aussie!!!!
May 17, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Three times the Value
My Lab has to take these tablets every 12 hours so the expense of this medication was beginning to add up. Thank goodness I found this site. I was able to order 300 tabs cheaper than my vet was charging for 100 tabs. Great service and it comes right to my door. Thanks so much!!!!
April 29, 2008
If your dog is suffering from a low circulating thyroid hormone condition, otherwise known as hypothyroidism, then you need Thyro-Tabs (L-Thyroxine). You want your pet to feel good, and Thryo-Tabs can help!
In stock! Order now!
based on 15
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price