At a Glance
Monthly medication that treats heartworm disease
Removes whipworm, roundworm, and hookworm
Artificial beef flavor makes it more appetizing
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects are rare, but can include depression, drowsiness, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, hypersalivation, seizures, and weakness.
BROWN,Dogs 2-10lbs. 6 Month Supply
GREEN,Dogs 11-25lbs / Cats 1.5-6lbs. 6 Month Supply
YELLOW,Dogs 26-50lbs / Cats 6.1-12lbs. 6 Month Supply
WHITE,Dogs 51-100lbs / Cats 12.1-25lbs. 6 Month Supply
BROWN, Dogs 2-10 lbs. 12 Month Supply
GREEN, Dogs 11-25lbs / Cats 1.5-6lbs. 12 Month Supply
YELLOW, Dogs 26-50lbs / Cats 6.1-12lbs. 12 Month Supply
WHITE, Dogs 51-100lbs / Cats 12.1-25lbs. 12 Month Supply
Dogs and pups 4 weeks and older
Weight / Dosage:
- 2-10 Lbs / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (Brown Box)
- 11-25 Lbs / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (Green Box)
- 26-50 Lbs / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (Yellow Box)
- 51-100 Lbs / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (White Box)
- Over 100 Lbs / Give combination of Flavor Tabs based on weight
Cats and kittens 6 weeks and olderWeight / Dosage:
- 6.1-12 Lbs / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (Yellow Box)
- 12.1-25 / 1 Flavor Tab monthly (White Box)
- Over 25 pounds / Give combination of Flavor Tabs based on weight
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 135
Rated 4 out of 5 by greatguy01 its great
they make a great product . its really great. a great great product . i give it 4 Trumps.
May 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by bguy1960 Interceptor for Dogs
I ordered two Interceptor for Dogs to use on my two dogs. It is very easy to apply to the back and from present and past use has been very effective - no external parasite problems.
May 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarieBo1 Safe for my dog
In certain breeds, a mutation occurs in the MDR1 gene that causes sensitivity to Ivermectin, Loperamide, and a number of other drugs. My dog is half Collie and tested positive for this mutant gene. A safe heartworm product to use if your dog has the MDR1 gene.
May 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by kmac2 Love this stuff
Soooo glad that this product is back on the market. My dog and I were having difficulties with the other similar products. This product is very affordable and works well. Love that it works for whip worms, as well as all the others.
April 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rocky2 vet recommended
We went to our vet recently & he said that if we could use this product it would prevent worms that some of the other products would not. Have used this before & will now keep our dogs on it.
November 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by kmac So glad it's back
I am so glad that Interceptor is back on the market. It works great and costs less than the others. I had trouble getting my dog to take the other chewable preventatives. I had to cover it with peanut butter to get her to take it. This, she just takes right out of my hand like it's a treat.
October 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by clover Whipworm remedy
I was a little concerned that my dog would be OK on Interceptor because she's been on a different heart worm med for years now and because when she was a puppy she had heart worm. The reason for the switch was because Abby had/has whip worms and her vet thought it would be better for her to be on Interceptor year-round because whip worms are hard to get rid of. She seems to do well on the meds, but the true test will come after her 2 month appointment in early August. I'm optimistic.
July 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Interceptor
We have used this since my Aussie has been a puppy with no complcations at all.
January 28, 2012
Heartworm & Deworming
Interceptor is a monthly medication for your dog or cat that prevents and treats heartworm disease and the treats cases of whipworm, roundworm, and hookworm.
In stock! Order now!
based on 135