At a Glance
Eradicates hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms
Scored tablets make giving proper dosage simple
Little to no side effects.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Worms -- good for the garden, not so great inside your cat. Drontal Feline knows that, and works to help keep your cat worm free. An FDA approved prescription medication, Drontal Feline uses praziquantel and pyrantel pamoate to rid your cat of hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms, four of the most common infectious worms. Scored across the tablet to make giving the proper dosage easier, Drontal Feline has thought of everything when it comes to deworming.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects are rare. Let your doctor know if your cat is allergic to this medication. Vomiting, loss of appetite or diarrhea may occur. Tapeworms can be transferable to humans. Talk to your veterinarian regarding proper hygiene measures.
Do not give Drontal Feline to your cat if they are taking another deworming medication unless directed by your veterinarian.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Store at room temperature.
Drontal Feline should be given in one dose, or as directed by your veterinarian. It is not to be given to cats taking any other deworming medication. It should be administered directly by mouth or places within food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 Long time cat lover
Drontal Feline is the Only dewormer I buy. It kills 3 types of worms. It works quickly and very effectively. I have been using this on my cats for years and it works like a charm. It definitely expells the worms; trust me, I've seen them!
Of course it is a pill; too bad it don't come in some kind of tasty treat form that would be more pleasant for them than having a pill shoved down their throat.
February 13, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 Good protection for outdoor cats
My vet also recommended this product for our 3 outdoor cats. I wanted to periodically worm them for their health. It's easy to give to them, and I feel good knowing that I've helped them avoid the issues related to having a heavy or long term worm problem.
December 22, 2009
Rated 4 out of 5 Easy product for outdoor cats
My vet recommended Drontal Plus for our four outdoor "mousers". I wanted to be able to periodically worm them, especially in the warm months. In the winter, though, it helps with weight gain. The pill couldn't be easier, and it gives me the comfort to know I'm helping my outdoor friends maintain their health while they help me!
January 2, 2009
Rated 3 out of 5 No directions
I recieved the bottle and it had NO DIRECTIONS or indications what it was to be used for.....I had to go to the web and look it up again to see what it was to be used for.....
June 10, 2008
Heartworm & Deworming
Worms are fine, but they do not belong inside your cat. If your cat has worms, Drontal feline is your answer. A prescription medication used to help rid your cat of hookworms and tapeworms, Drontal Feline is a useful tool for any feline first aid kit.
In stock! Order now!
based on 4
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price