At a Glance
Effectively treats tapeworms in cats
Safe for use in pregnant and breeding cats and cats over the age of 6 weeks
Easily administered by crushing and mixing with food or treats
This product requires a prescription.
Droncit Feline is a medication used to eliminate the common ailment of tapeworm. The pills are designed for cats aged 6 weeks and over and are also safe for pregnant and nursing cats.
Droncit Feline is sold by per pill. … [+]
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Droncit Feline Description
Droncit Feline is a prescription medication used to treat tapeworms in cats. With the use of this medication, the tapeworm is unable to attach to your cat’s intestines and is eliminated through digestion. Droncit Feline is safe for use in pregnant and breeding cats and cats over the age of 6 weeks. It is easily administered by crushing the pill and mixing with food or treats. Droncit Feline is sold per tablet.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects are rare (less than 2% occurrence) but may include diarrhea and increased salvation.
Do not administer Droncit Feline in conjunction with other tapeworm medications unless directed by your veterinarian. Tell your veterinarian about any other medications, vitamins, or supplements that your cat is taking.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
23mg per pill
Should be stored at room temperature. Protect from light and moisture.
Follow the directions provided by your veterinarian.
The ideal dosage depends on the your cat’s body weight. It is recommended to give half a tablet to cats weighing under 5 lbs, 1 tablet to those between 5 and 11 lbs, and 1 1/2 tablets to those weighing over 11 lbs.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer works quickly
This is what our Vet prescribes for our cats for the little rice looking worms they get from fleas. It works very quickly - give a dose and the next day worms are completely gone.
April 13, 2008
Heartworm & Deworming
Droncit Feline is a medication used to eliminate the common ailment of tapeworm. The pills are designed for cats aged 6 weeks and over and are also safe for pregnant and nursing cats. Droncit Feline is sold by per pill.
In stock! Order now!
based on 1