LAWN FLEA AND TICK CONTROL:
To kill fleas and ticks harboring in lawns and backyards. For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a
slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and
trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants. Kills on contact the lxodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease.
Keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area
should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
HOW TO USE THE READY-TO-SPRAY SYSTEM
1. Connect sprayer to hose and turn on water.
2. Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position, and spray.
3. To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
4. When finished, relieve water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized, then turn back to OFF.
5. Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.