At a Glance
Protects against fleas and mites, killing adults and offering ongoing protection
Protects against worms (heart, hook, round, and whip)
Kills adult fleas and provides on-going dog flea control
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Advantage Multi Description
A popular form of heartworm control, Advantage Multi for Dogs is a once-a-month topical solution, using two different types of medicine to ward off and kill fleas, mites, and intestinal parasites. Advantage Multi also helps with heartworm control. Lasting for 30 days, Advantage Multi flea treatment is waterproof to help guarantee that you get every last one of those days, regardless about rain, or impromptu swimming sessions. Safe to use on puppies seven weeks and older, and three pounds and up, protect your dog today with Advantage Multi.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of Advantage Multi may include behavioral changes, coughing, drooling, scratching, sleepiness, or thirst. Immediately contact your veterinarian if you observe any of these listed. As with any dog flea control solutions, medications, supplements and vitamins, interactions can occur. Consult your veterinarian before administering any medications to your pet.
Ask your veterinarian about Advantage for dogs or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Green - 3-9 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Teal - 9-20 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Red - 20-55 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Blue - 55-88 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Brown - 88-110 lbs., 6 Month Supply
Store Advantage Multi in a cool, dry place.
Apply Advantage Multi, by squeezing the contents of the pipette directly onto skin, at parted hair, between shoulder blades. For dogs weighing 20 pounds and over, apply in 3 to 4 spots along spine, outside of licking reach.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 54
Rated 5 out of 5 by mclamom Does the job!
Easy to use and seems to work well ... no fleas and no heartworms. Our dog does not even notice the medicine is on him.
March 17, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loyallab Super $AVING$
Advantage Multi is a great heart worm product with extra protections included. Terrific price. Will continue to buy from Pet Care RX. Have saved alot!!!
March 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by bensgirl covers flea and heartworm treatment
I have 3 rescues and have used this product for many years with great success. Covers all treatments in one dose.
December 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tennesseeboy Great all in one
I like this product because it covers all the bases with an easy topical application. My dog is good to go!
November 23, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Oilfieldman54 Price and use
I have been using this for years and finnally discovered Petcare RX and not only is it working for my pet i am paying half for what my vet sells it for.Very happy customer
September 23, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terrie Advantage Multi
We no longer use this product, refered to use something else for our dog.
September 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynette We have used this product for a few years and we're very happy with it.
This product has worked very well for our two shih Tzus. Very easy to use and it's only one product with multiple purposes. And we have saved using this company. Thank you so much.
September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeeFla Single treatment for fleas and heart worms. Works great.
Great product especially if you live in the southern part of the country like Florida. One monthly treatment takes care of fleas and heart worms.
September 1, 2015
Flea & Tick
Advantage Multi for Dogs
Advantage Multi has become a staple in the world of flea prevention, and for good reason. Using both an insecticide (imidacloprid) and a parasiticide (moxidectin) together, Advantage Multi for Dogs is a 100% effective, monthly, topical solution for heartworm control, as well as for fleas, mites, and other intestinal parasites.
In stock! Order now!
Advantage Multi for Dogs
based on 54
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price