At a Glance
Relieves inflammation and itching of the ears
For use in dogs
Easily absorbed through the skin
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Synotic Solution Description
If your dog has a painful ear itch, talk to your veterinarian about Synotic Solution. It's a topical corticosteroid with DMSO used in the treatment of inflammation and itching of the ear. The topical medication is easily absorbed through your dog's skin, so you can be sure every time you apply Synotic Solution that it's getting where it needs and doing what it should. Your dog will be happier and more comfortable.
Each mL of the solution contains 0.01% fluocinolone acetonide (6α,9α-difluoro-11 ß,16α,17,21-tetrahydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, cyclic 16,17-acetal with acetone) and 60% dimethyl sulfoxide in propylene glycol and citric acid
Medication GuideAbout Synotic Solution Treating Ear Pain in Pets
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects while using Synotic Solution can include a mild stinging sensation that may occur in some animals but will disappear as healing progresses.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Poodle Chronic ear infection 14 years old
Mix 9ml of this and 3ml of Baytril injectible solution and bye,bye ear infection!!!!. My dog ear was so bad one vet said
surgery...took her to another vet put 2 drops in ear canal once daily.WOW,ears are almost as good as new!!!*This is a prescription item
May 24, 2005
In stock! Order now!
based on 1