At a Glance
Relieves inflammation and itching of the ears
For use in dogs
Easily absorbed through the skin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
If your dog has a painful ear itch, talk to your veterinarian about Synotic Solution. It's a topical corticosteroid with DMSO used in the treatment of inflammation and itching of the ear. The topical medication is easily absorbed through your dog's skin, so you can be sure every time you apply Synotic Solution that it's getting where it needs and doing what it should. Your dog will be happier and more comfortable.
Each mL of the solution contains 0.01% fluocinolone acetonide (6α,9α-difluoro-11 ß,16α,17,21-tetrahydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, cyclic 16,17-acetal with acetone) and 60% dimethyl sulfoxide in propylene glycol and citric acid
Medication GuideAbout Synotic Solution Treating Ear Pain in Pets
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects while using Synotic Solution can include a mild stinging sensation that may occur in some animals but will disappear as healing progresses.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Poodle Chronic ear infection 14 years old
Mix 9ml of this and 3ml of Baytril injectible solution and bye,bye ear infection!!!!. My dog ear was so bad one vet said
surgery...took her to another vet put 2 drops in ear canal once daily.WOW,ears are almost as good as new!!!*This is a prescription item
May 24, 2005
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price