At a Glance
Used in the treatment of canine primary glaucoma
Helps relieve pressure in your dog's eyes
Can be used before or after surgery
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Glaucoma can be scary for your pet. The pain and pressure caused by the condition is hard to ignore. Ask your veterinarian about Pilocarpine. It's a miotic agent used in the treatment of canine primary glaucoma and can help relieve the pressure in your dog's eyes by allowing fluid to drain more easily. And it can be used before or after surgery.
Pilocarpine Hydrochloride 20 mg
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Edetate Disodium, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Purified Water. Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid may be added to adjust pH
Medication GuidePilocarpine 1% and 2%: Glaucoma Treatment Guide
Side Effects and Warnings
Pilocarpine can cause local irritation when first used. Pilocarpine may cause systemic effects including vomiting, diarrhea and increased salivation.
Pilocarpine should not be used in secondary glaucoma. Wash hands before administering eye drops. Do not touch the dropper tip to the skin or eye.
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle properly capped.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
The usual dose used to treat primary glaucoma in dogs is 1 drop in the effected eye(s) 3 times a day. Do not use the eye drop if it is discolored or has particles in it.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price