At a Glance
Used in the treatment of canine primary glaucoma
Helps relieve pressure in your dog's eyes
Can be used before or after surgery
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Glaucoma can be scary for your pet. The pain and pressure caused by the condition is hard to ignore. Ask your veterinarian about Pilocarpine. It's a miotic agent used in the treatment of canine primary glaucoma and can help relieve the pressure in your dog's eyes by allowing fluid to drain more easily. And it can be used before or after surgery.
Pilocarpine Hydrochloride 20 mg
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Edetate Disodium, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Purified Water. Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid may be added to adjust pH
Medication GuidePilocarpine 1% and 2%: Glaucoma Treatment Guide
Side Effects and Warnings
Pilocarpine can cause local irritation when first used. Pilocarpine may cause systemic effects including vomiting, diarrhea and increased salivation.
Pilocarpine should not be used in secondary glaucoma. Wash hands before administering eye drops. Do not touch the dropper tip to the skin or eye.
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle properly capped.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
The usual dose used to treat primary glaucoma in dogs is 1 drop in the effected eye(s) 3 times a day. Do not use the eye drop if it is discolored or has particles in it.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
based on 0