At a Glance
Made Kong tough for puppies
Can be frozen as a teething aid
Can insert treats
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Kong Puppy Description
The hugely popular Kong for adult dogs is now available in a puppy version. This durable yet softer Puppy Kong is great for good oral health and tackles teething problems effectively too. It can be frozen to soothe the puppy's sore gums, while keeping them mentally stimulated while trying to figure out how to get the treat inside!
Side Effects and Warnings
Supervised use recommended. Replace, if damaged. Make sure you buy the right size for your puppy. Designed for puppies aged 2-9 months; thereafter replace with adult Kong.
Medium 15 to 35lbs
Large 30 to 65lbs
Remove from packaging, play fetch or stuff with treats. Freeze if needed, with treats inside.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Designed with a sturdy latex exterior and a foam polyurethane filled interior
- Includes a squeaker for added entertainment
- Available in small and large sizes
- Made Kong tough
- Has an internal squeaker
- Braided body cleans teeth
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete61 Rugged and durable
Our dogs love these! They are very durable (our German Shepherd is a chewer) and bounce and keep dogs busy when you fill them with treats. Kongs last. All puppies need to chew, so save your stuff and get them a Kong.
July 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Puppy loved this!
Great toy for puppies! Mine loved it! She played with it for hours and I also put peanut butter in it as a treat for her at night. Will be buying another when the time comes.
February 13, 2012
Rope, Tug & Interactive Toys
In stock! Order now!
based on 2