At a Glance
Clindamycin effectively treats a wide variety of bacterial infections
Typically used to treat cats with toxoplasmosis
Can treats bone and dental infections
This product requires a prescription.
Clindamycin HCl Capsules
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Clindamycin HCl Capsules Description
Clindamycin is the antibiotic that veterinarians most often reach for when your dog or cat has an infection involving the skin, mouth, or bones. It is fast-acting and well tolerated, even in puppies and kittens, and is effective against the anaerobic bacteria that commonly cause gum infections, as well as many strains of Staph, which are often the cause of skin problems.
Clindamycin is also used to treat cats with toxoplasmosis, an organism that can be spread to humans and is potentially quite serious. Clindamycin can be administered through injection or by mouth. Dosage will vary according to your pets age, weight, and condition.
Clindamycin is the Generic Alternative to Glindamycin.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of Clindamycin may include diarrhea and vomiting. Clindamycin may cause a severe reaction if it triggers an allergic response.
Talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome to your pet while they are taking Clindamycin.
75mg per capsule
Store Clindamycin at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Use Clindamycin as directed by a veterinarian. The commonly prescribed dose is 5.5 mg/kg once a day, or 11 mg/kg twice a day, for 7 to 10 days.
Clindamycin is not for use in to animals with problematic liver or kidneys. Those being treated for longer than a month should have their liver and kidneys regularly tested as well.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Clindamycin HCl Capsules 75mg
Clindamycin is the antibiotic that veterinarians most often reach for when treating infections in cats or dogs' skin, mouth, or bones. It is fast-acting and well tolerated, even in puppies and kittens.
Clindamycin is the generic alternative to Glindamycin.
In stock! Order now!
Clindamycin HCl Capsules 75mg
based on 0