At a Glance
Effective allergy-symptom relief for your cat or dog
Fewer side effects than other similar medications
Convenient tablet form
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Clemastine 2.68mg Description
Clemastine is a prescription antihistamine used to treat your pet's allergy symptoms, such as itching, sneezing, and watery eyes. By preventing or eliminating the symptoms that cause your pet to scratch and rub, you can help keep them comfortable and free of infection. Clemastine has fewer side effects than other similar medications. While it is not a cure for allergies, it can help to reduce the symptoms.
Clemastine fumarate, USP (equivalent to 1 mg clemastine): 1.34mg
Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, providone, pregelatinized starch, starch, stearic acid.
Medication GuideAbout Clemastine Fumarate 2.68mg - Pet Allergy Med
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may vary.
The most common side effects for dogs are dry mouth, sedation, and hyperactivity. In cats the most common side effect is diarrhea.
Tell your doctor is if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away.
This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it.
Talk to your veterinarian and use Clemastine 2.68mg with caution in animals with prostate, bladder, or digestive conditions, glaucoma, heart disease, or severe cardiac failure.
Since Clemastine may cause sedation, do not give it to working animals (police dogs, seeing-eye dogs, etc.).
Use with caution on pregnant or nursing animals as Clemastine may enter the milk and have negative effects on the offspring.
2.68mg per tablet
Clemastine comes in tablet form and is administered orally.
The duration of treatment will depend on your pet’s particular needs.
Follow the directions on the prescription label carefully, and ask your veterinarian to explain any part you do not understand.
Administer Clemastine 2.68mg exactly as directed.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Clemastine 2.68mg is an FDA-approved antihistamine for dogs and cats, and is especially effective against allergy symptoms, including itchy skin, dermatitis, and pruritus. It causes fewer side effects than other antihistamines.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price