At a Glance
Treats Bacterial Infections
For use in Dogs and Cats
No Bitter Taste and Slow Dissolving Rate
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects when using amoxicillin include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Allergy to this type of drug is fairly common, symptoms of which include rash, fever, swelling of face or limbs, difficulty breathing, rapid heart beat and incoordination; the treatment for serious allergic reaction is epinephrine or steroids. Amoxi-Tabs should also be used carefully when prescribed for a pet simultaneously using other medication.
50mg per tablet
100mg per tablet
150mg per tablet
200mg per tablet
400mg per tablet
Use as directed by a veterinarian. The usual recommended dosage is 5 mg per pound (twice a day for dogs, once a day for cats). The treatment is typically administered for 5 to 7 days.
Asthma & Respiratory
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price