At a Glance
Treats Bacterial Infections
For use in Dogs and Cats
No Bitter Taste and Slow Dissolving Rate
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects when using amoxicillin include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Allergy to this type of drug is fairly common, symptoms of which include rash, fever, swelling of face or limbs, difficulty breathing, rapid heart beat and incoordination; the treatment for serious allergic reaction is epinephrine or steroids. Amoxi-Tabs should also be used carefully when prescribed for a pet simultaneously using other medication.
50mg per tablet
100mg per tablet
150mg per tablet
200mg per tablet
400mg per tablet
Use as directed by a veterinarian. The usual recommended dosage is 5 mg per pound (twice a day for dogs, once a day for cats). The treatment is typically administered for 5 to 7 days.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Asthma & Respiratory
In stock! Order now!
based on 0