At a Glance
Supports joint health in cats and small dogs of all ages
Recommended by veterinarians
Appetizing chicken liver flavor and adorable fish shape
Glyco-Flex II Feline
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Glyco-Flex II Feline Description
Watching a cat jump is like watching a dancer-so much agility and grace. As cats get older, they may start to feel a little less graceful and a little more creaky. GLYCO-FLEX® II is a supplement that offers immediate joint support to cats and small dogs. The potent mix of ingredients is perfect for adult cats and small dogs, and animals in recovery from orthopedic surgery. And the chicken liver flavored soft chews taste like a wonderful treat to your pet.
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green Lipped Mussel)
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG)
Manganese (as Mn Proteinate)
brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid,
proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy
lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
Side Effects and Warnings
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some cats and dogs may consider this a treat.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with
anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract
stones; known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
60 3.17 oz. Chews
Store in a cool, dry place.
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Give 2 soft chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 soft chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
For more information, visit vetriscience.com.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Eases pain and improves overall joint health
- Comes in capsules that can be swallowed whole or added to the cat's food
- Formulated and flavored naturally with chicken and tuna specifically for cats
- Kills fleas within 12 hours
- Kills all stages of flea life (eggs, larvae, and adults)
- Lasts for a full 30 days
- Tuna flavor your cat will love
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients to keep your feline healthy
- The perfect supplement for your active cat
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by pjm19606 Recommended by my vet
Readily taken by my cat when put chopped into his food.
February 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catlover Product has great value.
This is a great product. I'm so pleased that I found it. It's so easy to give to my cat and has mad so much difference in him since him since him since he he has been taking it. Almost like a kitten, again. He runs and plays with the rubber balls again. It's so much fun to watch him. He expects it.
November 1, 2013
Arthritis & Pain
Glyco-Flex II Feline
In stock! Order now!
Glyco-Flex II Feline
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price