At a Glance
Treats a variety of internal and external fungal infections
Treats serious fungal infections of the central nervous system (CNS) more effectively than many other antifungals
Has fewer side effects than most other antifungals
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Fluconazole is an antifungal medicine that is used to treat a variety fungal infections, including yeast infections. It is typically used to treat skin infections, and more intense fungal infections of the lungs and other organs. Fluconazole is often used in pets who have been unable to tolerate other types of antifungal medication. It is also used for difficult-to-treat fungal infections, such as those that have spread to internal organs.
Fluconazole is the Generic Alternative to Diflucan.
Side Effects and Warnings
Fluconazole can interact with many other drugs. It is important to tell your veterinarian about any other medications, vitamins, or supplements your pet is taking before giving fluconazole to your pet. Do not give to pets who have liver disease or impairment. If your pet has kidney disease or kidney failure, discuss the risks versus benefits with your veterinarian before giving fluconazole. Do not give to pregnant animals or animals that are nursing unless your veterinarian says the benefits outweigh the risks. Do not give fluconazole to any pets who are sensitive or allergic to other "azole" antifungal medications, such as ketoconazole. If you have any concerns about this medication, talk with your veterinarian before giving it to your pet.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
100mg per tablet
Store at room temperature in child-proof containers.
Dogs/Cats (All weights): Dosage and how frequently you will need to administer the medication depends upon the particular infection being treated. Follow your veterinarian's instructions.
Rated 1.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 2 out of 5 by Vegas54 giving for ring worm
After six weeks of treatment my dog has not got any better. Perhaps it takes a long long time to get better. I don't know
November 24, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by CocoB Did Not work for my Dogs Condition
This medication is not working for my Dog. No change in her condition after administering meds after 2 weeks. I still have 2 more weeks but I don't think it will work.
October 25, 2014
In stock! Order now!
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price