At a Glance
Treats heart diseases such as congestive heart failure, certain types of heart rhythm disorders, and dilated cardiomyopathy
Affects the minerals sodium and potassium inside your pet’s heart cells
Reduces strain on your pet's heart
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Heart disease can seem scary. Especially when it's affecting your beloved pet. Digoxin is used to treat heart diseases such as congestive heart failure, certain types of heart rhythm disorders, and sometimes, dilated cardiomyopathy.
Digoxin works by affecting the minerals sodium and potassium inside your pet’s heart cells. This action reduces strain on the heart and helps it maintain a normal, steady, and strong beat.
Side Effects and Warnings
Your pet may experience decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, lack of coordination, and weakness. Contact your veterinarian if any symptom seems worrisome.
0.125mg per Tablet
0.25mg per Tablet
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Heart & Blood Pressure
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price