At a Glance
Treats certain cancers in dogs and cats
Also used in some immune mediated conditions
May help to reduce severity and spreading of the disease
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Leukeran is a prescription medication used to treat certain cancers in dogs and cats, such as lymphocytic leukemia, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, and lymphoma. It is also used in some immune mediated conditions. While Leukeran is not a cure, it may help to reduce the severity and spreading of these diseases.
Please note: Leukeran must be refrigerated and will be shipped overnight automatically.
Side Effects and Warnings
If your pet exhibits bruising, bleeding, infection, difficulty breathing, or low-energy, contact your veterinarian as these symptoms may be due to anemia or a bleeding disorder. Other side effects may include: low white blood cell count, low platelet count, damage to the gastrointestinal tract, bone marrow suppression, damage to the kidneys or liver, blood cell deficiency, lung disease, infertility in males, and hair loss in some breeds. Contact your veterinarian if you notice anything unusual.
Talk to your veterinarian and use with caution pregnant or young pets. Not for use in pets with pre-existing bone marrow suppression, already immune suppressed pets, or pets with chronic infections. Tell your veterinarian if your pet has experienced any medical diseases or conditions, digestive upset, or allergic reactions to Chlorambucil or similar products.
Tell your veterinarian about any other medications, vitamins, or supplements that your pet is taking. Possible drug interactions include: azathioprine, allopurinol, amphotericin B, colchicine, chloramphenicol, corticosteroids, and cyclophosphamide.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
2mg per pill
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Keep out of reach of children.
Always follow the directions provided by your veterinarian.
This medication is administered by mouth. Wear gloves when handling this medication. As a cancer drug, the usual dose is once a day, once every other day, or every 2-3 weeks. As an immunosuppressant, the usual dose is once a day or once every other day.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
based on 0