At a Glance
Treats soft tissue infections in dogs and cats
Prevents bacteria from forming normal cell walls
This product requires a prescription.
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Antirobe Aquadrop Description
Antirobe (clindamycin) is used in the treatment of soft tissue infections, dental infections and bone infections caused by susceptible strains of bacteria.
Generic Alternative is Clindamycin.
Side Effects and Warnings
The side effects of clindamycin may include vomiting and diarrhea.
This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it or lincomycin. Use with caution when given with neuromuscular blocking agents (usually administered pre-op). Do not use in animals with kidney or liver disease. Clindamycin may be given with or without food. Nursing puppies or kittens may develop diarrhea since the medication passes in the milk. Periodic liver and kidney tests should be performed if the pet is on this medication for more than one month.
25mg/ml., 20ml bottle
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Using this for pulse therapy on our cat, Yogi - results have been great
August 24, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer older cat med
my 18 year old cat was going down hill very fast last summer dropping weight. our vet gave her the antirobe aqua drops( for tooth decay and infection) she has gained 2 pounds and is running around like a kitten. eats everything! i think we would have lost her if we hadn't tried this med.
December 31, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer No dental disease for your dog!
As a prophylactic, just three drops in the dog's food, once a week, & the dog's teeth, gums & breath will be perfect! Have been using this for about 15 years & it works every time!
December 5, 2007
In stock! Order now!
based on 3