7 Essential Eco Friendly Pet Products
Pet Products You'll Feel Good About Using
Being eco friendly is about more than being trendy. Products that are made in ways that have a reduced impact on our environment are also often made without harmful preservatives or chemicals. But with everything we have to get done in a day, it can be hard to know when to go for the eco friendly option as we do our pet shopping.
That's why we've selected seven essential eco friendly products that will treat your pet to a healthier environment, and treat yourself to a more beautiful planet.
Cleaners for Your Home and Your Pet
- All these cleaning products are made from natural, non-toxic ingredients that perform as well as conventional cleaners
- The Foaming Stain & Odor Remover fights tough pet accidents and penetrates deep down to eliminates the worst of smells
- The Foaming Shampoo is formulated with natural plant-based ingredients, which are non-toxic and hypoallergenic
Toys and Treats for Eco Friendly Playtime
- Buoyant, floating toy made from durable plastic
- Manufactured in an eco-friendly facility that utilizes solar power
- 100% recyclable
- These environmentally friendly Cat Scratchers are made with renewable resources and are recyclable
- Made with North-American grown catnip
- These all-natural jerky-style treats are the only pet treats made with organic wheat grass, an excellent source of green nutrition
- All-natural, 90% real meat recipe
- Contains no grains or fillers
- USDA Certified Organic treats
- Lots of great flavors to choose from
Get Rid of Fleas and Ticks...
...And keep your pet's skin free of irritating chemicals at the same time.
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks for up to 4 weeks without exposing your pet and family to harsh chemicals
- Repels mosquitoes
- Has no artificial color or fragrance
- Helps to sooth irritated skin with chamomile and aloe vera extracts
A Smart Pet Bed
- Pet beds that use patented Nano Technology
- Special NanoSphere finish keeps bed clean naturally
- Kills and resists the buildup of bacteria without harmful chemicals
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website.
More on Green and Pet Friendly Homes