At a Glance
Treats skin conditions in dogs & cats
Can reduce swelling
Can reduce allergies and infections
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Triamcinolone is often used to treat red and itchy skin caused by a number of conditions. It is a corticosteroid, which reduces swelling. Triamcinolone is also often used in conjunction with antimicrobial and antifungal drugs in the drugs Animax and Panolog to treat ear and skin disorders caused by allergies or infections.
Corticosteroids are meant to resemble a naturally occurring hormone produced in the adrenal cortex, cortisol. Corticosteroids act on the immune system by blocking the production of substances that trigger inflammatory and immmune responses. These responses can lead to many disorders and problems, including asthma and arthritis. It can also help your pet’s body cope with drastic changes, such as injury or surgery
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of triamcinolone acetonide may include vomiting, stomach upset, changes in appetite, edema, heperglycemia and impaired wound healing.
Triamcinolone acetonide should not be used in the presence of systemic fungal infections. Use with caution in pregnant animals especially late term.
1.5 mg Per Tablet
Store tablets at room temperature away from moisture and heat. The injection should be protected from light
Use as directed by your veterinarian. if you miss a dose, give the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose, and continue with the regular schedule. Do not give your pet two doses at once. Contact your veterinarian if you miss giving doses two or more days in a row
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price