At a Glance
Corrects conditions associated with hypothyroidism
Quickly relieves symptoms
Easy to administer to your pet
This product requires a prescription.
ThyroKare - Levothyroxine
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
ThyroKare - Levothyroxine Description
ThyroKare (L-Thyroxine) is a veterinary medication used to treat hypothyroidism in dogs and cats. Hypothyroidism is a condition associated with low circulating thyroid hormones. If your dog or cat has this condition, ThyroKare (L-Thyroxine) is a synthetic hormone replacement for the thyroid hormone. Once the medication has been administered, the active ingredient, Levothyroxine, is then absorbed into the bloodstream and carries out the tasks that a thyroid hormone usually would. Your pet will soon have more energy and vitality.
ThyroKare comes in tablet form and is taken orally. It can be given to your pet directly or mixed together with the animal's food, and the dosage is usually determined by examining the blood levels of thyroxine. ThyroKare is sure to provide your pet with fast relief and overall improvement in his health.
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no side effects in most cases. There can be differences when the pet has a preexisting heart condition; consult a veterinarian regarding these risks.
0.1mg per caplet
0.2mg per caplet
0.3mg per caplet
0.4mg per caplet
0.5mg per caplet
0.6mg per caplet
0.7mg per caplet
0.8mg per caplet
Store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) with excursions
between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) and protect from light.
The initial daily dose is based on weight: 0.1 per 0.2 mg/10 pounds to be administered daily, either at once or in morning and evening installments.
Typical maintenance dose is 0.1 per 0.2 mg/10 pounds.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15
Rated 5 out of 5 by lgc2444 ThyroKare - Levothyroxine
The product seems to work well on our Old English Sheepdog. He's 13 yrs. and going strong
January 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tilley75 great product
Reasonably priced & easy to give! Delivery was very quick!
December 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sumico95 Medication ordered by my vet.
Very good experience with ordering from this company. I needed this particular medication and not all internet companies carried it. Ordering was an ease. I was sent communications all through the process of my order (vet placing order, payment, shipping). Product arrived quickly. Will definitely use petcarerx.com again. In fact, I have already ordered my flea/tick product from them since I was so happy with the purchase of the thyroid medication. Pricing was competitive.
November 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beeperman Good dog med.
Thanks for great price, shipping and customer care.
September 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Casey0053 Medication is great
My dog has been on thyroid medication for several years and the cost from the vet for the medication was outrageous. I found the ease of use and cost of meds outstanding.
September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stoopoface Good product
I always can rely on this product. It's great. Works well for our dog for the past 4 years.
August 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suncitydoglover Good product for canine thyroid problems
I've been using ThyroKare for my pug and am pleased that it helps him so much.
June 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by AgilityHandler This medicine works great!
Years ago my agility dog, a little sheltie, looked really tired running the agility courses that she used to breeze through. She was diagnosed as having lower than normal thyroid levels. The medicine has brought her back to normal, and she runs faster than ever (she is almost 12 now). Not only is her behavior back to normal, but her coat improved. I just drop a pill on top of her food twice a day, so it couldn't be easier to administer, and the cost is very low, so I order a 6 month supply at a time.
December 27, 2014
ThyroKare - Levothyroxine
If your dog is suffering from a low circulating thyroid hormone condition, otherwise known as hypothyroidism, then you need ThyroKare (L-Thyroxine). You want your pet to feel good, and ThryoKare can help!
In stock! Order now!
ThyroKare - Levothyroxine
based on 15
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price