Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
For the control and treatment of the following diseases caused by organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline:
Side Effects and Warnings
Medicate continuously at the first clinical signs of disease and continue for 7-14 consecutive days. If improvement is not noted within 24-48 hours, consult a poultry diagnostic laboratory or poultry pathologist to determine diagnosis and advice on dosage.
Use As Directed By Veterinarian
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 Feral Cats
This product is great for individual feral cats or colonies where eye infections amongst the young and respiratory infections are common. Just add to wet food. I use about 1/2 tsp per can of wet food over a 7-10 day period. Works really well and is economical for large numbers of stray cats.
June 12, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 Kennel Cough Infection
Due to the cost for antibiotics to treat our whole kennel and for convince of use. This was the proper treatment for minor infection
April 5, 2007
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price