Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on dogs and puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not use on cats.
Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective rubber gloves when applying this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Do not use on dogs under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.