I recently moved to a densely populated city. I have a roach problem and have been using roach poison. Also my water has an odd odor, almost musty.
My 2 cats and dog are all exibiting the same symptoms. They have been vomiting for about two weeks. The vomit seems to be mostly bile and water. They are all eating normally, all of them have normal feces and urine regularity.
There are dead cockroaches or dying roaches when I am around, so I know they are exposed to these great play foods.
Please tell me if this sounds consistent with roach poisoning and what I can do. I can not move and I can't have roaches. Please tell me what I can do for my precious friends.
I recommend that you call local poison control with the name of the active ingredient in the roach poison. vetcare