I paid the house vet three hundred dollars, and he have not call me back yet. He took tests to see what it is . Do you think I should take him to a another vet.
Why don't you wait until the vte calls back with the test results. If the sore gets worse call again. If the vet is not responding then go to another vet. vetcare