My German Shepard's ear has swollen on one side(it feels like water in her ear). I'm thinking it could be a spider bite, at least I hope that's all it is. I'm not able to take her to the vet until Wednesday. Is it OK to wait, it doesn't seem to bother her?
This sounds more like an Aural Hematoma and should be seen by the vet. I do not think waiting a day or so would be a big deal but if you feel your pet is in pain then I would not wait. Good luck, vetcare