I have a 14 month old German Shepherd that has started limping again.This happened in October last year They X-rayed to check bone formation all ok.Gave him a week supply of RIMADYL 100 mg. He was fine He has hurt his leg again and I do not have the funds to take hime back to the vet. it was $115.00 last visit how can i get him a week supply with spending that again. Especially for a anti-inflamatory. Why is this so restricted just so the vets can hit you with $40.00 walk in and a day off work. I hate to have my friend in this pain because of someone that has to charge for the same thing. Any Ideas or suggestions?
Well, I quess you can wait a few days and see if your pet works it out on his own. I would not wait if your pet is NOT weight bearing. Call your vet maybe he/she can recommend medication over the phone. vetcare