This is not a question but a response to a general Question topic:Grapes-to eat or not to eat. I pulled this off of the web site at www.cvm.uiuc.edu/petcolumns/showarticle_pf.cfm?id=359
You may want to review this article. I have enjoyed your web site and will continue to use it. Thank you.
Killer Grapes and Other Concerns in Animal Poison Control
Pet Column for the week of September 23, 2002
2938 Vet. Med. Basic Sciences Bldg.
2001 S. Lincoln Ave.
Urbana, Illinois 61802
University of Illinois
College of Veterinary Medicine
Strange as it may sound, the seemingly innocuous grape has proven very deadly for a number of dogs and cats throughout the last decade. This is one of the many problems tracked and researched by the Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) located in Urbana, Ill.
According to Dr. Jill Richardson, a veterinarian at the Center, the A
This is interesting but I find it amazing that they could tell people not to feed dogs grapes and raisins without any SCIENTIFIC PROOF that they can cause toxicity. This is similiar to the theory that cell phones cause brain cancer and one should not use a cell phone. Give me scientific proof backed by data and I will listen. vetcare