My brother in law's cat is very sick right now. His vet is not sure what is wrong with him.He started having problems last Friday 12/06. He was only eating a little bit of food and started vomiting. He now hasn't eaten or drank water in a few days.The vet put him on an I-V, and tried to give him nausea medicine. But he threw that up to.He's only 8 months old. They took X-rays and nothing revealed there. They took blood and will get the test back in a few days. The cat is very uncomfortable and seems to having stomach pains and he not moving much. His eyes are kind of rolled back in his head. He is all indoor cat. Could it be poisioning? What are the common signs/symtoms of poisoning and what are some of the common poisons that house cats get into that make them very sick?
Most chemicals in your house can get a cat sick. Any cleaning agents, rat poison, anti-freeze etc.. vetcare