I have 3 questions.
1. Trying to decide on whether to use Heartguard and Frontline, or just Revolution. Any opinion or research data on which choice is more effective/safe for my dogs?
2. My 3 yr old dog is diagnosed w/lymphosarcoma 6th stage, and has now completed Chemo. Any input you can share on how to improve his chances nutritionally, i.e. food & vitamins, would be GREATLY appreciated.
3. Any good resources you can recommend for info on
Thank you so much, Amanda
1) All products are good and safe, it is personal preference which to use. There are no documented studies on which is best, that I know of.
2) I recommend antioxidant vitamins and science diet just came out with special diet for dogs with cancer. Talk to your vet about it.
3) I am still looking for vet links myself, sorry.
Good luck, vetcare