I have and eight month old kitten and she hasn't been spayed or declawed. We want to do this but at the time we can't afford it. She hasn't went in heat yet. Is it o.k. to wait a few more months to have this done. I've been told that it's best to have it done before they go in heat but in my case will it hurt her in any way if it's done in a couple more months.
No, it is fine to wait a few more months. vetcare