At a Glance
Prevents and treats various types of worms and other parasites
FDA approved for use in dogs
Fights respiratory tract infections
Panacur C - Granule Boxes
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Panacur C - Granule Boxes Description
Worms - few other words strike such fear into the hearts of dog owners. Well, fear no more, because Panacur C is here to guard your pooch from the threat of worms, protecting against hookworms, ringworms, whipworms, and roundworms.
Panacur C is also useful in treatment of respiratory infections, parasitic infections of the bronchial tree and lungs, and also chronic diarrhea.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects are rare, though vomiting may occur. If your dog exhibits any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficult breathing, swelling, or hives, contact your veterinarian.
While there are no known food or drug interactions, you should always tell your veterinarian before starting a new medication if your pet is taking any other medications, including vitamins and supplements.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Box of three - 1 Gram packages
Box of three - 2 Gram packages
Box of three - 4 Gram packages
Store at controlled room temperature (59-86F).
Use as directed by veterinarian. Dosage varies due to the dog's exact body weight. Packets of granules should be mixed with the pet's food and administered for several consecutive days for best results. Depending on the dog's health condition and reaction, Panacur may or may not be used longer than three days.
To avoid re-infection, it is important to keep the pet clean and free from fleas and other pests.
Most adult dogs should be de-wormed at least twice a year.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer panacur c
Panacur c is a very good product. I fully recommend it. The only complaint is that I couldn't find the proper dose and I ended up buying the rest of the dose at some place else for a third of the price of this site. Other than that no complaint at all. Search before you buy !
October 8, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer panacur
this is a very effective product , they saved me a lot of footwork I have 10 dogs ,taking everyone of them to the vet is a big job ,saved me a lot of steps, and It was here when they said I would be
June 7, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer pa ncur for puppies
I AHVE A KENNEL I HAVE 3MALES AND 5 FEMALES RIGHT NOW. I HAVE 2 LITTER'S OF PUPPIES ON THE GROUND NOW
ALL MY DOGS GET PANCURE EVEN MY PUPPIES
THEY ALL GET IT FOR 3 DAYS STRIGHT THEN THE NEXT TIME WHICH
IS 2WEEKS THEY GET STRONGID I LOVE BOTH OF THES PRODUCT.S
FOR MY KENNEL THANK YOU IKIE *This is a prescription item
September 13, 2005
Asthma & Respiratory
Panacur C - Granule Boxes
An anthelminthic, Panacur C is a deworming treatment for large and small dogs alike, effective against hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms.
In stock! Order now!
Panacur C - Granule Boxes
based on 3
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price