· Shake well
· Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area: with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use on those surfaces.
· Always use at full strength.
· Not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
· Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Just For Cats Advanced Stain & Odor Formula.
· Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
· For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush.
· If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Just For Cats Advanced Stain & Odor Formula to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
· Wipe up excess odor – causing material.
· Thoroughly soak the entire area with Just For Cats Advanced Stain & Odor Formula.
· For Carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.