At a Glance
Effectively treats and prevents urinary stones
Can help prevent bladder stones and urinary tract infections
Easy to administer
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
UTIs are painful and frustrating. And can lead to accidents in the house. Help your pet avoid them with Methio-Form. Methio-Form is an FDA-approved prescription medication used to treat and prevent certain types of urinary stones in both dogs and cats. This easy-to-administer remedy can help prevent bladder stones and urinary tract infections.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects may include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If your pet exhibits an allergic reaction (symptoms may include swelling, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, etc.), contact your veterinarian immediately.
Methio-Form may cause Heinz body anemia in cats. The symptoms of this include tiredness, weakness, pale gums, difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, and heart murmurs. If you notice any of these symptoms in your cat, contact your veterinarian.
Not for use in animals with liver disease, pancreatic disease, kidney failure, metabolic acidosis, or urate urinary stones. Do not use in kittens.
Tell your veterinarian about any medications, vitamins, supplements, aminoglycoside antibiotics, or quinidine that your pet is taking, as interactions may occur.
Do not combine Methio-Form with diets that acidify urine unless recommended by your veterinarian.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
500mg per chewable
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Follow the directions provided by your veterinarian.
The usual daily dose for cats cats is ½-1 tablet per 2.5 to 3 pounds of body weight.
Average size adult cats will normally receive 1 ½-3 tablets daily depending on the cat’s weight.
The usual dose for dogs up to 15 lbs is ½-4 tablets, for dogs 15 to 33 pounds give 2-7 tablets, and for dogs 33 to 66 lbs give 4-13 tablets.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catwoman22 Methio_Form works really well
My cat has been Methio-Form since 2009. She has a stress related illness. The Methio-Form has kept my cat's urine free from blood and dissolves the crystals which can form in her urine whenever she gets stressed. Although my cat continues to experience stress at times, Methio-Form works 24/7. The vet who provides care to all of my cats knew that the Methio-Form would most likely work and it has. The vet also recommended that I go online to find a pet pharmacy because she told me that such a site would be a lot cheaper than what she has to charge for Methi-Form.
August 30, 2013
In stock! Order now!
based on 1