At a Glance
Treats heart congestive failure
Reduces nerve stimulation for a lower heart rate
Increases blood flow to the heart
This product requires a prescription.
Generic Alternative is Digoxin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
May see decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, incoordination, weakness. Talk to your veterinarian about possible side effects and interactions.
0.25mg per tablet
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Should be given on an empty stomach.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Heart & Blood Pressure
Lanoxin is used to treat congestive heart disease, heart arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation and tachycardias. It increases the contraction strength of the heart, permits better blood flow and decreases nerve stimulation.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0