At a Glance
Treats heart congestive failure
Reduces nerve stimulation for a lower heart rate
Increases blood flow to the heart
Generic Alternative is Digoxin
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Side Effects and Warnings
May see decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, incoordination, weakness. Talk to your veterinarian about possible side effects and interactions.
0.25mg per tablet
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Should be given on an empty stomach.
Heart & Blood Pressure
Lanoxin is used to treat congestive heart disease, heart arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation and tachycardias. It increases the contraction strength of the heart, permits better blood flow and decreases nerve stimulation.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price