At a Glance
Dispenses food and treats
Entertaining wobble action
Durable plastic polymer construction
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Kong Wobbler Description
The Kong Wobbler is a traditionally Kong-shaped food and treat dispenser. Constructed of FDA food-approved, high-strength, plastic polymer, the Wobbler is a toy that sits on the line between fun and mealtime. This toy is designed to stand upright when placed on a flat surface, but to move about unpredictably as soon as your dog knocks it over. The top of the Wobbler unscrews, making it easy to fill with food or treats, which are dispensed through a hole as your dog spins and rolls the toy around. Keeping this toy clean is very easy, as it is dishwasher safe.
Side Effects and Warnings
Supervised use recommended; choking on treats can occur if pet is left unattended.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Designed with a sturdy latex exterior and a foam polyurethane filled interior
- Includes a squeaker for added entertainment
- Available in small and large sizes
- Made Kong tough
- Has an internal squeaker
- Braided body cleans teeth
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chunk2013 Great for an active dog.
My dog was always full of energy and was starting to cause trouble when left alone for the day while we were at work. Then we heard about the Kong Wobbler. We feed one meal a day in it and the other one like normal in a bowl. It allows him to burn off some energy but also to work his brain and feel like he has to actually work for his food. I think everyone that has an active dog would be happy with the results.
March 4, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer durable
The Kong Wobbler is really durable and lasts as my pitbull is all over it.
February 1, 2012
Rope, Tug & Interactive Toys
In stock! Order now!
based on 2