At a Glance
Gives you total control without pinching or chafing your dog
Comes in three sizes, small, medium and large
Sturdy one-piece nylon construction
Holt Control Harness
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Holt Control Harness Description
Controlling your dog on a walk isn't always easy, especially when a squirrel runs by! The Holt Control Harness helps keep your dog under control without painfully pressing on his vocal cords or pinching his front legs.
The black nylon harness comes in three sizes, for small, medium, and large dogs and is easy to use and secure. The harness applies even pressure under the girth so there's no pinching behind the front legs.
Dog owners have reported that the harness thwarted even the most ambitious four-legged escape artist without chafing. Make walking a joy for you and your dog!
Side Effects and Warnings
Small is for neck size of 8''- 14'', and girth less than 20”
Medium is for neck size of 14”-20”, and girth up to 28”
Large is for neck size of 18”-26”, girth up to 36”
Made from Nylon
Measure your dog's neck and girth to calculate the harness size to ensure that you are using the proper harness for your dog’s girth. Open the harness, adjusting the loop so that you can slip it over the dog’s head. Pull the dog’s legs through; finally, remove the slack by sliding the keeper down.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Solid metal hardware
- High quality nylon processed to prevent fraying and increase strength
- Insures comfort while maintaining your dogs saftey
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 12
Rated 5 out of 5 by VOICE THE BEST!
ONLY ONE I USE, I LOVE IT
I FOUND IT TO BE GOOD FOR BOTH MY BEAGLE AND MY JR/BEAGLE MIX
April 7, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Doesn't stop the Mastiff train
Unfortunatly another items that doesn't stop the unrelenting pulling of my 125 lb mastiff. About the only thing I can do with it is lift her front legs off the ground if she decides she wants to go investigate something. On to try something that does work.
June 15, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great if they don't chew it
I've got a lab/pitt mix just at a year old, maybe I should have gotten something stronger/thicker than this for her. It's dainty ~ but alas, my baby girl pup is not. I would recommend this IF your pup is beyond puppy-chewing stage.
June 23, 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Not so great for puppies
If you're dog is still chewing, I'd recommend something else. Within one week, our lab/pitt mix chewed through the harness
June 9, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer ive got to wait till i get my check on the first of the month i realy love the harnesses .so i need your address so i can mail in the payment on the first and i would love to have the red on please thank you so very much ive looked every where for one .now ive found a place i will tell all my friends to shop here . you all have a great day Evelyn Labreck
April 12, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Harness never fails
I dog sit in my home while owners are on vacation. Everybody gets the Holt Harness put on for a walk, and several owners are amazed when I tell them that their pet went on daily walks with no trouble. Harness stops/prevents pulling IMMEDIATELY and seems very comfortable to wear. It can be a little confusing to figure out how to put the harness on a dog initially, but very well worth the trouble. I've had mine for over ten years and rely on it often.
March 30, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer TAMED THE IRISH
I HAVE A 1 YEAR OLD IRISH SETTER THAT MUST THINK SHES A SLED DOG. THIS HARNESS TURNED HER INTO A LITTLE LAMB THE SECOND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT IT ON HER. A REAL HUMANE PROBLEM SOLVER. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A COLOR CHOICE THOUGH.
July 12, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great product
This harness is wonderful. It has made a big difference in taking my Lab puppy out. Very pleased with this product.
June 23, 2008
Holt Control Harness
The Holt Control Harness lets you keep your pet under control without causing either of you discomfort. The fully adjustable nylon harness applies an even amount of pressure where it touches your dog, so there is no painful pinching.
In stock! Order now!
Holt Control Harness
based on 12
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price