At a Glance
Handy carry strap
Great for outdoor trips
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
You might also like
Handi Drink Description
You take your dog for a long walk, he gets thirsty and you begin to wonder how to get him clean drinking water. Sounds familiar? You wish you had a water bottle for him? Here is one and it’s called Handi Drink. A portable drinking water bottle, it is easy to use and can be carried anywhere. Handi Drink was recently awarded the Best New Dog Product “Editors Choice Award” by Dog Fancy Magazine.
Handi Drink, a lightweight instant drinker for dogs is ideal for outdoor trips like walks, hikes, drives, picnics, etc. The bottle holds 17 ounces of water and does not leak or spill. The water smoothly flows out into the wraparound tray. It is made of safe and durable plastic that needs absolutely no backwash. The water doesn’t get wasted either. So while your pet remains hydrated during long summer hours, you can stop worrying about the source of the drink. The bottle comes with a 60” shoulder strap and a non-slip belt clip for ease of transport. You can also stuff the bottle into your pocket, or stove it in your glove box, handbag or luggage.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not overfill the water tray. Gently squeeze the bottle to allow a stream of water to flow out, which the dog can drink up. Do not keep the bottle on the ground.
To fill the bottle, detach the bottle from the tray and fill up. To give the pet a drink, fasten the bottle into the drinking tray. Hold the bottle up with one hand and squeeze it to let the water stream out. The dog can lap up the running stream of water. When the pet shows signs of stopping the drink slowly stop squeezing the bottle. The automatic valve will shut off the water stream.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer WALKINGTHIRSTY
I WALK W/ MY DOG TO A PARK AS WELL AS TRAVEL IN MY TRUCK. I CARRIED A CATAINER AND BOTTLED WATER FOR US. NOW MY DOG HAS AN EASIER WAY TO DRINK WITH BUILT IN BOTTLE/CONTAINER.
June 12, 2005
based on 1