At a Glance
Prevents lawn from looking bad
Neutralizes urine and feces to protect your lawn
All natural supplement
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Amino Acids, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Yeast, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Yucca Schidigera Extracts, Glyco Component C1.een
Side Effects and Warnings
Green-UM is to be administered daily at the prescribed dose; overdosing neutralizes the effect of the drug and renders it useless.
Dosage depends on your pet’s food intake:
- Cats, puppies and small dogs - ½ to 1 tablet
- Average sized dogs (up to approximately 22 lbs) - up to 2 tablets
- Larger dogs - up to 4 tablets
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8
Rated 5 out of 5 It works!
It took a few weeks to figure out how many pills worked for our dog. After a few years we were able to decrease the number of pills to one a day for a 40lb dog and it works like a champ!
August 16, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 cant believe it actually works!
we have 2 male dogs. We figured out their daily dose by weight, and I cannot tell you how great it is! No brown/burnt spots! really works!
May 5, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 Sir Sydney Feathernickle
Sir Sydney and Lady Alexis LOVE these "treats". They have access to a 100'X100' fenced back yard. Have been using Green ums for 2 years.
NO STAINS! Thanks!
September 15, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 no more brown lawn
I have been using the product for years, one week without it and the brown spots are back. So daily use will keep your lawn green.
May 28, 2008
Rated 4 out of 5 fewer spots
Since I have used this product I have had a noticeably greener lawn.
May 18, 2008
Rated 4 out of 5 fewer brown spots
We have to give our dog double the recommended dosage, but our lawn looks great! Many fewer brown spots to hassle with.
May 17, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 Spotless Yard
I give my Shelties the recommended doseage - one Green-Um with each meal. The product is natural and it works. Our yard has no lawn burn and is green all season.
May 3, 2008
Rated 4 out of 5 Greener Yard
Using Green-Um has helped to keep our yard greener and fewer brown spot from our male and female dogs.
July 27, 2005
Vitamins & Supplements
Green-UM is a dietary supplement designed to prevent your pet's waste from destroying your lawn. This product takes effect after only 24 hours and will not harm your pet in any way.
based on 8
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price