At a Glance
Helps maintain your dog's joint health
Can help with the recovery of sprains, joint injuries, and orthopedic surgeries
All-natural ingredients and tasty chicken liver flavor
Glyco-Flex II Soft Chews
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Glyco-Flex II Soft Chews Description
Whether you're playing fetch or going for a walk, you want your dog to feel good and be happy. All-natural Glyco-Flex II Soft Chews offer support for joints and connective tissue and can help with the recovery of sprains, joint injuries, and as a follow up to orthopedic surgeries. The bite-size chewable tablets are easy to administer with a tasty chicken liver flavor that dogs love.
Crude Protein (minimum)
Crude Fat (minimum)
Crude Fiber (maximum)
Per approximately 2 chews: Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab) 750mg, Perna canaliculus (GlycOmega brand Green-Lipped) Mussel 600mg, Methysulfonylmethane (MSM) 500mg, N,N Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100mg, Manganese as Proteinate (10mg), brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
Side Effects and Warnings
- Gastrointestinal upset can be reduced if you administer Glyco-Flex II Softchews during or after meals.
- Consult your veterinarian when treating pets with clotting disorders, history of urinary tract stones, diabetes or any disorder causing hyperglycemia, or shellfish allergies.
- Monitor your dog's blood sugar while using this drug if they are diabetic, overweight, or have other glucose tolerance issues.
- Safe use of this product in pregnant or breeding animals has not been proven.
- Discontinue use and contact your veterinarian if your pet's condition worsens.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The first 4-6 weeks:
Dogs up to 30 lbs - 1 soft chew daily
Dogs 31-60 lbs give - 2 soft chews daily
Dogs 61-100 lbs - 4 soft chews daily
Dogs 101 lbs and over - 5 soft chews daily
After the initial period:
Dogs up to 30 lbs - 1 soft chew every other day
Dogs 31-60 lbs - 1 soft chew daily
Dogs 61-100 lbs - 2 soft chews daily
Dogs 101 lbs and over - 3 soft chews daily
If giving more than 1 soft chew daily, divide between morning and night.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Relieves pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Combats joint deterioration in aging and working dogs
- Easy-to-administer soft chews come in delicious flavors
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 11
Rated 5 out of 5 by MM41 My dog loves the taste!!
This product was recommended by my vet for my 11year old dog. It has helped her so much. She loves the taste and it is like a treat.
September 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by escarlile This is a great product!
This product is very helpful, if you prefer not to give your pet narcotics.
February 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sylbo if you have a stiff dog..
This product continues to help my senior overweight (the vet says 30+ lbs) Border Collie/lab mix maintain his mobility.
I would recommend this product, so would Bosco. Tastes good too. (At least HE loves them)
December 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5
by PJ43 Effective
I have been giving this product to my dog for about three years and noticed an improvement, not immediately, but over time. Her x-ray showed arthritis in her front left shoulder which caused her to limp and the Vet suggested Glyco-Flex.
December 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy21 Product works well for my aging dogs.
Great product for arthritis/joint support in mature dogs that have a moderate need for joint support.
February 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pom2Pom Works great
My dog has been on Glyco-Flex since he was 1 year old and it has kept him from limping. Tried the tablets first but they didn't work, but when I switched to the soft chews it made a huge difference.
January 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Perry Our 13 year old Finnish Spitz acts like a puppy!
Our 13 year old "Perry" is once again going for walks, running through the yard and even jumped up on our bed! He hasn't done these things in years. He can get up and move about without struggling. The vet recommended Glyco Flex II soft chews about 4 months ago and we truly can see the difference in our dog.
December 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Seems to work
Our Westie hurt her hip a couple years ago and then started to have trouble with arthritis in her hip. She was limping, couldn't jump on the couch anymore and had trouble going up stairs. We heard about Glyco-flex through our vet and decided to give it a try. We noticed a big difference right away. She is now on the maintenance plan. She no longer limps, can jump up on the couch and has no trouble with stairs. She also loves the taste and takes them with no problem like a treat.
October 12, 2012
Arthritis & Pain
Glyco-Flex II Soft Chews
In stock! Order now!
Glyco-Flex II Soft Chews
based on 11