Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
You might also like
Etiderm Shampoo Description
Etiderm shampoo with spherulites is a gentle, antiseptic and keratoplastic shampoo, that is less irritating, less drying and can be more cosmetically appealing than benzoyl peroxide. Spherulites is an exclusive and patented encapsulation system developed by Virbac; provides slow release of ingredients long after product application. Chitosanide is a natural biopolymer that createds a protective film on the skin and hair. This reinforces the hydrating and restoring effects of the formulation, helping to protect the skin against damage from the environment.
Side Effects and Warnings
8 fl oz.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by dingolover this shampoo was gentle yet effective and smell nice too.
My yellow lab mix had developed quite the allergic dermatitis and had first used the 'pyoder m' which worked well though had more of a drying effect. I thought I would try something that seemed to be a bit more gentle to the skin and found that etiderm worked nicely and had a pleasant fragrance.
May 29, 2013
Skin & Coat
based on 1