At a Glance
Safe and effective cleanser for your pet's ears
Non-irritating and helps prevent infections
Sweet apple blossom fragrance and anti-odor technology
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
You might also like
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser Description
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser is a non-irritating ear cleanser, which contains anti-adhesive properties to prevent the buildup of bacteria and yeast. Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser is intended to be used for cleaning the ear canal of pets with ear infections and completely healthy ear canals, or in preparation for veterinarian treatments. The non-irritating formula can be used any time your pet has ear build up or is being treated for otitis externa. The sweet apple blossom fragrance and gentle ingredients make Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser a great choice for your pet.
Water, propylene glycol, lactic acid, Spherulites, docusate sodium, salicylic acid, PCMX, dimethicone, fragrance and FD&C blue #1. Lactic acid and salicylic acid are present in encapsulated (SPHERULITES) and free forms. Chitosanide is present in encapsulated form.
Side Effects and Warnings
For topical animal use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use in ears with ruptured eardrums.
Ask your veterinarian or consult with one of our pet care specialists at 1-800-844-1427.
This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for the professional advice of, or diagnosis or treatment by, your veterinarian. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional advice due to what you may have read on our website. Our medications are FDA approved and/or EPA regulated when and as required by law.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Shake well. Turn white nozzle to open. Apply liberally into the ear canal. Gently rub the base of the ear. Wipe the interior of the ear flap with cotton or cloth moistened with Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 10
Rated 5 out of 5
by MeadowsMom Happy Ears
Have three small dogs and no ear problems. Great product delivered to my home for regular ear maintenance
January 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BristowBarks Summer Time Humidity
My dog has floppy ears and when it's hot a humid, she can get an ear infection quite easily.
I just squirt a little bit of the cleanser into her ears as a preventative measure and she's good to go.
August 11, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by bikelikeagirlSac Small bottle for price
I guess I should have paid more attention to the ounces. It was a lot smaller bottle than I expected. A larger bottle would be a better value for my three dogs. Product works though.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer My weinie dog was getting frequent ear infections... my vet recommended cleaning with Epi-Otic instead of some other products I was using. He hasn't had a single problem in over a year! Awesome stuff!!!
July 23, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Excellent Product
I have 2 Cocker Spaniels and have tried numerous ear cleaners but they still had problems, even with daily cleaning. This product is less painful and works a great deal more than any other I've used.
October 26, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Recommended by our Vet
My English Spaniel's floppy ears are so prone to ear infections. Our vet recommended this product. I have been using it since, no ear infections. Though, I do wipe his ears daily.
June 11, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer no more problems
I have been using this on my Cockapoo for about 4 months. She suffered from constant ear problems until this was recommended by our vet. I clean her ears once a week and she has very few problems anymore :)
February 16, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Vet recommended - works great
My dog has chronic ear infections due to his floppy ears and cowers when it's time to clean them. This product was given to me by my vet. It really seems to soothe his ears. I use it weekly for maintenance and daily if he has a flare up. Don't refrigerate though! I may have been the only one to think that would be beneficial - but it's painful. (Tried it on myself first.. ;)
October 16, 2008
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser is a mild ear cleaner designed for cats and dogs. It contains no alcohol or other irritants, yet is powerful enough to remove debris, wax and other particles.
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser
based on 10
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price