At a Glance
Aids in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus
For healthy dogs six weeks of age or older
Contains killed canine corona virus
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Duramune CV-K Description
For vaccination of healthy dogs six weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus. Contains killed canine corona virus.
Please note that all vaccines must be shipped via next-day air to ensure that they arrive in peak condition.
Gentamicin, thimerosal and amphotericin B added as preservatives.
Side Effects and Warnings
Do not use as diluent for live vaccines. Use entire contents when first opened (10 mL). In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
1 ml Dose, 25 Vial Package
Store in the dark at 35° to 45°F (2° to 7°C) . Avoid freezing.
Inject one 1 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of DURAMUNE« Cv-K and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
In stock! Order now!
based on 0