At a Glance
Treats skin conditions
Safe for all cats and dogs
Even treats pet dandruff
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Dermazole Shampoo Description
As an antiseptic, anti-fungal shampoo, Dermazole Shampoo is designed to treat dermatological conditions in cats and dogs, including both dermatophytosis and dermatomycosis infections. It contains 2% Salicylic acid and 2% Miconazole. Miconazole is commonly used to treat many fungal and yeast infections of the skin.Dermazole Shampoo is gentle on your pet. It's safe for use on pets of any age. It's also easy to use. Just wet your pet's coat with water, lather, massage and rinse. Dermazole Shampoo only needs to sit 5-10 minutes before rinsing. It's that simple!Initially, it should be used two to three times per week for four weeks. Then, it is only needed once per week, or as directed by a veterinarian.This product has also been known to be effective in the treatment of pet dandruff. It is completely safe, even on pregnant and nursing pets.
Side Effects and Warnings
16 oz Bottle
8 oz Bottle
Directions: Shake well before use. Wet the coat with warm water and add shampoo to create a thick lather. Massage the shampoo into the wet coat. Rinse and repeat. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes , then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Use initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks then once a week or as otherwise directed by a veterinarian.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
In stock! Order now!
based on 0