At a Glance
Suppresses abnormal behaviour, reducing aggression
Prevents nausea and vomiting
Easy to administer tablets
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
When your pet is afraid or upset, you might need a prescription that immediately calms your pet and prevents them from suffering the symptoms of fear. Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride is used as an antiemetic or tranquilizer and is one of the most widely used antipsychotic drugs. It is effective in suppressing abnormal behaviour, reducing aggression and inducing a generally tranquillizing effect. Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride can also be used to reduce nausea and vomiting.
Chlorpromazine is the generic alternative to Thorazine.
Side Effects and Warnings
Tremors, shivering, rigastro-intestinaldity and loss of the righting reflexes, lethargy, diarrhea, and loss of anal sphincter tone may also be seen.
10mg per tablet
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Behavior & Anxiety Management
In stock! Order now!
based on 0
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price