At a Glance
Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice
Protects for up to one month
Remains effective after bathing and swimming
Certifect for Dogs
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
Sorry, this product is not currently available.
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
You might also like
Certifect for Dogs Description
Certifect for Dogs is a fast-acting and long-lasting treatment for fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. This newly designed formula rapidly kills fleas in all stages of life, including flea eggs and flea larvae. It also kills and detaches ticks, removing up to 100% of ticks within 18 hours. Additionally, Certifect for Dogs destroys chewing lice and controls the infestations of both chewing lice and sarcoptic mange. This easy-to-use formula protects your dog for an entire month, even after bathing or swimming. It’s safe for use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older.
Active ingredients per 0.036 fl. oz applicator:
Other ingredients: 81.4%
Other ingredients: 77.9%
Side Effects and Warnings
Your dog may experience lethargy and itching. If symptoms persist for more than a few days, contact your veterinarian.
Not for use on dogs with diabetes or heart problems.
Contact a veterinarian before using on dogs that are medicated, debilitated, geriatric, or overweight.
Certifect for Dogs effectively kills and prevents fleas, ticks, and chewing lice with active ingredients Fipronil, (S)-methoprene, and Amitraz. Fipronil is an insecticide that disrupts the central nervous system of insects, resulting in insect death. The antiparasitic drug Amitraz increases the tick-killing potency of Fipronil by stimulating tick movement, thus increasing tick exposure to Fipronil. (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator, breaks the infestation cycle by stopping the development of fleas in all stages of life, including flea eggs and flea larvae.
In killing ticks, Certifect For Dogs protects against Lyme Disease.
This treatment works for up to one month.
5-22 lbs., 3 pks.
23-44 lbs., 3 pks.
45-88 lbs., 3 pks.
89-132 lbs., 3 pks.
23-44 lbs., 6 pks.
45-88 lbs., 6 pks.
89-132 lbs., 6 pks.
Certifect for Dogs should be applied once a month in two spots. The treatment is carried across the skin and through the hair coat. Even though Certifect for Dogs is waterproof, wait 24 hours after application to bathe your pet.
Open package and tear off 1 enclosed pipette on the dotted line. Hold the pipette away from your face and cut the tip off with scissors exposing both tips.
Part your dog’s hair and place the applicator tip directly onto the skin. Split the entire contents evenly between two spots - your dog's neck at the base of the skull and between the shoulder blades.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 4 out of 5 by JB35551 This product works well
Unfortunately Petcarerx does not have the dosage that I need I bought it here for four years then they cancelled the dosage I need Went somewhere else.
February 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer pet groomer
I have tried many products over the years and have found certifect to be the best for killing ticks...not so great in killing fleas right away....
June 15, 2012
Flea & Tick
Certifect for Dogs
Certifect for Dogs
based on 2