At a Glance
Helps control shedding
Helps ease itchiness, hot spots, and fur loss
Helps to make coats shinier and softer
Brewer's Yeast (with Garlic)
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Brewer's Yeast (with Garlic) Description
For healthy skin and coat, Brewers Yeast is a common daily nutritional supplement for both dogs and cats. The added garlic serves as a natural deterrent for pests like fleas and ticks, and may sometimes obviate the need for other pesticides entirely, especially where fleas and ticks aren’t abundant in a pet’s environment.
Brewers Yeast contains essential vitamins and nutrients, including zinc and biotin, which can help to ease or prevent skin irritations or fur problems. Many pet owners have found that adding Brewers Yeast regularly to their pet’s diet greatly improved itchiness, reduced shedding, and improved the overall look and feel of their pet’s coat. Some pet owners also find that the proteins and minerals in Brewers Yeast helped their pets to become more active.
Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), biotin, debittered brewers dried yeast powder, dehydrated garlic, flax Seed, linoleic acid (omega 3), linoleic acid (omega 6), magnesium stearate, niacin, oleic acid (omega 9), riboflavin, silica aerogel, thiamine mononitrate, stearic acid, vegetable oil, and zinc oxide
Side Effects and Warnings
There are no known side effects.
Brewer’s Yeast is administered orally once daily, in a dosage of one tablet per 10 lbs of body weight
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Ideal prior to grooming, boarding, or surgery
- Kills fleas in dogs and cats within 30 minutes
- For dogs and cats 4 weeks and older
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
- Kills fleas and ticks within 12 hours
- Kills flea eggs, pupae, larvae, and adults for 30 days
- Kills and protects against mosquitoes, which are the primary cause of heartworm
- Protect your dog from a variety of disease carrying ticks
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 11
Rated 4 out of 5 by powell2016 Good size for the amount & expense
A bit to soon to tell if it is working how I hope it will for all of my pets - 2 dogs & 3 cats!
Living up in the mountains we have such a problem with the fleas all year round - even when it freezes still get fleas in the house & on our poor pets!
February 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by ajhixson39 Great product!!!!
My dogs take it in their snacks very well!!!!!!!!!
October 22, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by MaryP Too soon to Tell
I bought this product because I was getting tired of my dog scratching all the time, even though I used flea treatments. Oddly, enough, both my dogs gobble the pills out of my hand like candy!! Garlic and yeast.. candy? But thy like it.
The dosage says 1 pill per 10 lb of dog's weight. So if you have a large dog, you'll probably need to buy a larger bottle (if your dog likes them like mine).
It's too soon to say if they work, but I will say that my dog hasn't been scratching as much any more either. So that's good.
September 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by codeman Dogs eat these like treats and keeps the fleas away too!!!
Dogs love them!!! They get 3 daily to prevent fleas.
July 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Excellent for skin problems
My elderly dog has some problems with itchy skin and a thinning coat in a couple of places. Giving her Brewer's yeast every day makes all the difference in the world. She loves eating the tablets; no difficulty getting her to take them at all!
September 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Excellent product July 2010
I have not seen fleas on my two dogs since I started this product. I use a monthly heartworm and flea control products but this is an extra preventative that both dogs like. The dogs, boxer and puggle, eat the pills like a treat.
August 4, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Justice's Favorite
I've tried a couple other brands, but she won't touch them even covered in peanut butter--she licks the peanut butter off them and spits them out! She literally devours the Four Paws brand; my local stores don't carry it and this is the cheapest I've found it online--since I'm going to be ordering my heartworm and flea preventives from here anyway, I'll always order a bottle of Four Paws Brewer's Yeast with Garlic while I'm at it!
April 27, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Brewers Yeast
Have used this on every dog I've owned for the last 38 years and 2 of 3 of my dogs, lived to 14 years or more.
May 27, 2008
Vitamins & Supplements
Brewer's Yeast (with Garlic)
Brewer's Yeast (with Garlic) is a tasty, all-natural additive to your pet's diet that fights parasites in the gastric system. This combination of Brewer's Yeast and garlic also helps protect your pet's coat and skin as it controls shedding.
In stock! Order now!
Brewer's Yeast (with Garlic)
based on 11
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price