At a Glance
Recommended for dogs, cats, and other small mammals
For stressful times such as shows, breeding, weaning, training, traveling or recovery
Available as 15 gram syringe or 1 gram 4 pack
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Stressful times can take their toll, on you and your pets. Bene-Bac Plus contains live, natural microorganisms that are found in your pet's digestive tract. You'll feel better knowing your sweet pup or kitty is getting a supplement to combat the effects of new environments, weaning, and so much more. Bene-Bac Plus is easy to administer and available as a 15 gram syringe that can be given directly by mouth or 1 gram doses that can be mixed with food. Your pet will feel better and so will you.
Lactid Acid Producing Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram.
Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophils fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
Side Effects and Warnings
No known side effects.
Gel, 15 g syringe
Gel, 4 pk., 1 g tubes
Pet Ag Products
15 gm - 1ct (carded)
Store at room temperature.
Newborns: Feed 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on days 3, 5, and 7 and at weaning. For hand fed orphans, increase 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14, and at the introduction of solid food. Maintenance: Feed 1 gram for each 10 lbs (4.5 kg) of body weight up to 50 lbs. For 50 lbs of body weight or over use 5 grams.
These levels should be given 1 day prior and 1 day after marked nutritional or environmental changes. Place gel directly into mouth or on food.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Supplements the health needs of older dogs and cats
- Contains 18 Amino Acids, 8 Minerals, and 11 Vitamins
- Tasty, chewable tablet your pet will love
- Coated aspirin helps protect your dog's stomach
- Alleviates pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Ideal for arthritis and joint problems
- Supports healthy skin and coat and heart and renal health
- Derived from cold water fish for maximum potency
- Tasty formulation means your dog will love it
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 Love the BeneBac!
Great stuff for my Rat Terrier's challenged little colitus gut, and at great 'price points'! Tahnk you PetCare RX.
August 2, 2012
Pet Ag Products
In stock! Order now!
based on 1
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price