At a Glance
Effective antibiotic injection for treating bacterial infections
Proven effective in treating e-coli, salmonella, skin and wound, and other infections
Also effective against mycoplasma and other respiratory and digestive infections
This product requires a prescription.
Our regular price:
This item is on sale!
- Wholesale prices on Flea & Tick, Heartworm, Supplements, & Rx Food
- Wholesale prices on all Prescription Medication
- Free shipping on all PetPlus items
- 20% off all other products on PetCareRx.com
- 24/7 Vet Helpline - Call, Email, Chat
- 100% Member Savings Guarantee
- Only $50/year (per pet, plus tax)That's UNDER $5 per month!
Learn More »
Baytril Injection Description
Baytril Injection is a prescription subcutaneous antibiotic injection used in the treatment of bacterial infections in dogs, cats, pigs, cattle, horses, and some poultry. It has proven effective against e-coli, salmonella, and other infections apart from skin and wounds. Baytril Injection can also treat mycoplasma and other respiratory and digestive infections.
Active ingredient Enrofloxacin is a bactericidal agent that causes cell death in gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.
Side Effects and Warnings
Use with caution in growing dogs and nursing or pregnant animals, as it may have adverse effects on growing joints. There is an increased risk of seizures in animals with central nervous system disorders.
Side effects may include loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness and allergic reactions.Symptoms of allergic reaction may include swelling, hives, difficulty breathing, and itching.If the animal exhibits these or any other symptoms of an allergic reaction contact your veterinarian immediately.
Tell your veterinarian about any other medications, vitamins, or supplements that your pet is taking.
Follow the instructions provided by your veterinarian.
The 100mg and 250mg injections are for use in cattle and horses only.
Other Customers Also Bought for their Pet
- Kills any disease carrying tick within one day of application
- Prevents every stage of flea life (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing into adults
- Frontline Plus is waterproof
- Lasts for 30 days
- Kills heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, and other parasites
- Convenient chewable made with real beef that your dog will love
- Safe and effective; EPA and FDA approved
- Kills all stages of flea life (including eggs, larvae, and adult) within 12 hours
- Kills fleas on contact, so they die before they bite your dog
- Kills and protects against lice
- Waterproof protection for a full 30 days
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Baytril is Great
I mix the 2.27 (20mg) solution 50/50 with a syrup to administer orally to my pet rats. They have had no problems and take it willingly.
May 17, 2007
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer 14 year old Poodle chronic ear infection
Mix 3ml of this and 9ml of synotic solution,WOW,good stuff
put 2 drops in each ear once daily and WOW,BYE,BYE ear infection. She was scratching her ears alot..they were red
inflamed,maybe fungus,yeast whatever but this is a great
solution for dogs with chronic ear problems.*This is a prescription item
May 24, 2005
Baytril Injection (enrofloxacin)is a subcutaneous antibiotic injection for the treatment of bacterial infections such as E-coli and salmonella in dogs, cats, pigs, cattle, and poultry.
In stock! Order now!
based on 2
As a Complete Care Plan member, enjoy the following benefits:
- All of your pet prescriptions at wholesale pricing
- Save 25% every time you go to the vet (through PetAssure)
- Convenient pickup at over 60,000 local pharmacies, including CVS, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart
- 20% off everything at PetCareRx.com
- $50 off your first dog sitter booking with Rover.com
- Guaranteed savings in your first year as a member
- And much more...
All this for only $9.99/month
Would you like to upgrade?
Add at Regular Price